2 1/2 year old english bulldog with a limp!! wanting to see what other people think.?

I have a 2 1/2 year old english <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=52dd36ae56adb90e6e301bef9cfec8044f5c8fd8">bulldog</a> shes about 60 pounds. About 2 weeks ago she was fine we left for about 2 hours and put her in her kennel (she was fine) came home to her limpin?? We took her to the vet he gave us some meds but really hasnt helped.…

2 1/2 year old english bulldog with a limp!! wanting to see what other people think.?

I have a 2 1/2 year old english <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=52dd36ae56adb90e6e301bef9cfec8044f5c8fd8">bulldog</a> shes about 60 pounds. About 2 weeks ago she was fine we left for about 2 hours and put her in her kennel (she was fine) came home to her limpin?? We took her to the vet he gave us some meds but really hasnt helped.…...
    General Dog Discussions : 2 1/2 year old english bulldog with a limp!! wanting to see what other people think.?...

• 2 1/2 year old english bulldog with a limp!! wanting to see what other people think.?

2 1/2 year old english bulldog with a limp!! wanting to see what other people think.? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 2 1/2 year old english bulldog shes about 60 pounds. About 2 weeks ago she was fine we left for about 2 hours and put her in her kennel (she was fine) came home to her limpin?? We took her to the vet he gave us some meds but really hasnt helped. She will let you push all over it without cryin or anything. If anyone has any comments please fill me in. Im really worried. :(

2 1/2 year old english bulldog with a limp!! wanting to see what other people think.? General Dog Discussions
    • My dog is going trough the same thing too right now. My vet is one of those all natural kind of guys and he said we need to bring down the inflammation so everything else can improve around it. And he makes us massage her leg everyday too. Once it is not as inflamed it wont hurt as bad which will make her less sore and the pain is releasing a chemical that is making her gain weight, and that will also go away when the inflammation goes away. My vet said this will be a long process, about a year. So keep helping your pup, he'll be fine if you keep taking steps to help him :)Also try another vet maybe with a different solution.