I have a Boxer Pit and he is roughly 7-9 weeks how much should he weigh?

took him to the vet and since i rescued him from some people who were going to leave them in the country not sure on their exact age. they told us he was 4 weeks old but he already had teeth and his eyes wernt shut. took him to the vet and he weighed…

took him to the vet and since i rescued him from some people who were going to leave them in the country not sure on their exact age. they told us he was 4 weeks old but he already had teeth and his eyes wernt shut. took him to the vet and he weighed…...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a Boxer Pit and he is roughly 7-9 weeks how much should he weigh?...

• I have a Boxer Pit and he is roughly 7-9 weeks how much should he weigh?

I have a Boxer Pit and he is roughly 7-9 weeks how much should he weigh? General Dog Discussions
      took him to the vet and since i rescued him from some people who were going to leave them in the country not sure on their exact age. they told us he was 4 weeks old but he already had teeth and his eyes wernt shut. took him to the vet and he weighed 11.5 lbs and he is around 7-9 weeks according to our vet. should he weigh more or less?. also how tall do you think he will get doesnt matter to me just wanted to know if hes going to be a small dog or one of those huge ones you see pulling weight.

I have a Boxer Pit and he is roughly 7-9 weeks how much should he weigh? General Dog Discussions
    • That would depend on the size of the parents, no one will be able to tell you exactly what to expect. some boxers are tall and built strong and some like mine are more petite. Some pits are short and stout and some are built taller and leaner. One of my pits is very short and stout and only weighs about 45lbs at 7 mos. my other is tall, very broad chested and weighs about 80lbs. The only thing you can be sure about is that it's going to be a large breed dog, How Large? Only time will tell.

• Sounds about right for the age. We also have a boxer pit mix. He is 2 years old and weighs about 65 pounds. When standing, his back comes up just past my knee and his head gets just up to my waist. I think this is pretty standard.He is tough and muscular, and can pull his fair share of weight (if my wife counts), but he's by no means competition-worthy. I think he's about average so you can expect something similar.