My dog just went into the trash and ate a sprig of thyme and a cluster of sage that was all tied together?

he is around 70 pounds. Do you think i need to take him to the vet or anything

My dog just went into the trash and ate a sprig of thyme and a cluster of sage that was all tied together?

he is around 70 pounds. Do you think i need to take him to the vet or anything...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog just went into the trash and ate a sprig of thyme and a cluster of sage that was all tied together?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog just went into the trash and ate a sprig of thyme and a cluster of sage that was all tied together?

My dog just went into the trash and ate a sprig of thyme and a cluster of sage that was all tied together? General Dog Discussions
      he is around 70 pounds. Do you think i need to take him to the vet or anything

My dog just went into the trash and ate a sprig of thyme and a cluster of sage that was all tied together? General Dog Discussions
    • he should be OK - just watch his eating and drinking to make sure it's normalcheck out the list on this link - just because these items aren't there, doesn't mean everything, but it's a good reference