Is it ok to give my dog flea medication that's not meant for his weight?

I have 2 dogs .... One is 32lbs and the other only 20lbs.I'm going to switch to K9 Advantix and was wondering if I could use the same med for both of them since the smaller dog is just a pound under the minimum for the large dog pack (21-55lbs) . (Btw…

I have 2 dogs .... One is 32lbs and the other only 20lbs.I'm going to switch to K9 Advantix and was wondering if I could use the same med for both of them since the smaller dog is just a pound under the minimum for the large dog pack (21-55lbs) . (Btw…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it ok to give my dog flea medication that's not meant for his weight?...

• Is it ok to give my dog flea medication that's not meant for his weight?

Is it ok to give my dog flea medication that's not meant for his weight? General Dog Discussions
      I have 2 dogs .... One is 32lbs and the other only 20lbs.I'm going to switch to K9 Advantix and was wondering if I could use the same med for both of them since the smaller dog is just a pound under the minimum for the large dog pack (21-55lbs) . (Btw the smaller one is not a puppy, he's about 5 yrs old) Thanks

Is it ok to give my dog flea medication that's not meant for his weight? General Dog Discussions