What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs)?

What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs) by:1. Small dogs2. Medium dogs3. Large dogs4. CatsI'm trying to decide which one I want to get, and I want to take food costs into account. Are there any other monthly expenses I should…

What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs) by:1. Small dogs2. Medium dogs3. Large dogs4. CatsI'm trying to decide which one I want to get, and I want to take food costs into account. Are there any other monthly expenses I should…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs)?...

• What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs)?

What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs)? General Dog Discussions
      What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs) by:1. Small dogs2. Medium dogs3. Large dogs4. CatsI'm trying to decide which one I want to get, and I want to take food costs into account. Are there any other monthly expenses I should be on the look out for?

What are the average amounts of pet food consumed per month(in lbs)? General Dog Discussions
    • We personally spend about $120 a month on food.... that's four fifty pound bags a month... sometimes it's less... depends how the boys eat that month..... Our boys consist of a six year old Beauceron about 80-95 pounds, and a five month old Presa (75 lbs) I'm sure it'll be an entire bag more once the presa matures. Always have money set back for vet bills.... and I'm a toy buying freak.... I love to spoil my boys.

• well my lionhead rabbit has 2 kg every month ;Dhere is a picture of himhttp://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/dog123_/?action=view&current=Picture032.jpg