I changed my dog food & one of them got?

I changed my dog food Saturday there both over two so i took them off kibbles and bits and gave them Purina tiny bites well Rose is 3 yrs old she would even try it and she weights 3.2 lbs but the older one ate it up & she is 4 yrs old Chihuahua…

I changed my dog food Saturday there both over two so i took them off kibbles and bits and gave them Purina tiny bites well Rose is 3 yrs old she would even try it and she weights 3.2 lbs but the older one ate it up & she is 4 yrs old Chihuahua…...
    General Dog Discussions : I changed my dog food & one of them got?...

• I changed my dog food & one of them got?

I changed my dog food & one of them got? General Dog Discussions
      I changed my dog food Saturday there both over two so i took them off kibbles and bits and gave them Purina tiny bites well Rose is 3 yrs old she would even try it and she weights 3.2 lbs but the older one ate it up & she is 4 yrs old Chihuahua weights 3.5 lbs and she threw up all her food an started having Seizures ,So I took her to A emergency vet and just to walk in the door was 110.00 we had to wait for the blood test to come back and I was told that she had to much sodium in her body like 190 so they was treating her and she was sitting up by nine and was looking better after I called at 10 pm .So I had to pick her up by 8.00 am or pay another 400.00 but low and behold the vet called me at 556 am and said she took a turn for the worst and the best thing to do was to put her down and i agreed too ,So I called the makers of the dog food &spoke with a gentleman and he asked me all kinds of questions about the bag of dog food was it stamp's with the date and where it was made i told him know and he told me that he needed the bag and a some of the food to test it My dogs don't get any table food &are watched closely day and night Im so worried what did I do something wrong ?Here is the dog food etc Product Summary:Purina Little Bites Dry Dog FoodKeeping the fitness of your dog in mind, Purina® Little Bites has come up with a real treat. This food promotes leaner muscles and good dentals. Vitamins and minerals are included for a greater nourishment of your pet.Features• High Quality Protein Including Real Chicken to help maintain lean muscle• Crunchy, Bite-Sized Kibble helps promote healthy teeth & gums• 23 Vitamins & Minerals Including AntioxidantsItem Specifications:Size8lb, 18lb & 35.2lbIngredientsWhole grain corn, meat and bone meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), chicken, whole grain wheat, egg and chicken flavor, animal digest, brewers rice, salt, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, potassium chloride, choline chloride, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2), Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite.Guaranteed AnalysisWhat I was feeding is Small Breed — with smaller, bite-sized pieces!Kibbles 'n Bits® Small Breed dog food delivers the same great taste as Original but with smaller, bite-size pieces made especially for small dogs and puppies. It combines real chicken and beef protein with 100% of the vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and other essential nutrients that puppies and small dogs need. Each crunchy Kibble and chewy Bit has been made smaller so they're easier for small dogs and puppies to chew and swallow.Inside Kibbles 'n Bits® Small Breed dog foodIt looks good, it tastes great. And it's 100% nutritionally balanced and complete. With every delicious serving of Kibbles 'n Bits® Small Breed dog food, your dog gets:Protein for growth and strong musclesCarbohydrates for energyFat for energy, healthy skin and coatFiber for healthy digestive systemNutritional InformationCRUDE PROTEIN 25.0% MINIMUMCRUDE FAT 8.0% MINIMUMCRUDE FIBER 4.0% MAXIMUMMOISTURE 18.0% MAXIMUMCALCIUM 1.2% MINIMUMPHOSPHORUS 0.90% MINIMUMPOTASSIUM 0.80% MINIMUMZINC 125 mg/kg MINIMUMVITAMIN A 5100 IU/kg MINIMUMVITAMIN D 500 IU/kg MINIMUMIngredientscorn, soybean meal, beef and bone meal, ground wheat flour, animal fat (BHA used as a preservative), chicken by-product meal, corn syrup, wheat middlings, water sufficient for processing, animal digest (source of chicken flavor), propylene glycol, salt, hydrochloric acid, potassium chloride, caramel color, sorbic acid (used as a preservative), sodium carbonate, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), calciuCrude Protein (Min) 25.0%Crude Fat (Min) 10.0%Crude Fiber (Max) 4.5%Moisture (Max) 12.0%Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1%Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.9%Vitamin A (Min) 12,000 IU/kgVitamin E (Min) 100 IU/kg

I changed my dog food & one of them got? General Dog Discussions
    • Do you know why you aren't getting any answers to your question? It's because this post was IMPOSSIBLE to read. The only thing I got out of this was that you changed to a crap dog food, the dog had seizures, had a high sodium level and the dog was put down. Try posting this again in a way that someone can actually read something besides the dog food content.

• Mislatru...How awful to have had to go through this!But...both dog foods you were feeding are HORRIBLE! You do need to know that! To explain:Purina Little Bites Dry Dog Food - The first five ingredients (and beyond) alone contain known allergens and garbage product for dogs -- little or big! Whole grain corn, meat and bone meal, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols...whole grain wheat...brewers rice...Kibbles 'n Bits® Small Breed - The first eight ingredients alone contain known allergens and poor quality ingredients!Corn, soybean meal, beef and bone meal, ground wheat flour, animal fat (BHA used as a preservative), chicken by-product meal, corn syrup, wheat middlings...PROPYLENE GLYCOL!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????...pyridoxine hydrochloridePyridoxine hydrochloride, more commonly known as vitamin B6, is a water-soluble dietary supplement used to treat pyridoxine deficiencies CAUSED BY A POOR DIET, metabolism problems and drug use. Taking the supplement could result in mild side effects, and anyone planning to start a pyridoxine hydrochloride supplement should consult with their health care professional.Why should any such "additive" be needed to address "poor diet" in a dog? Possibly because the ingredients they have combined into their food is the cause of such a deficiency!Things to seriously avoid at all costs:Corn and corn glutenWheatSoyFiller grains (partial grains...cracked barley, brewer's rice, etc.)Undislosed animal fats (they should be defined...like chicken fat, etc.)Meat and bone meal (rendered products)Beet Pulp (rendered products)By-products of ANY KIND...ANYWHEREHeavy chemical additives -- these things are used to "preserve product freshness" -- in other words to protect the "shelf life" of the product...not the health of your dog -- look for natural preservativesHoney...you need to learn quickly how to read what ingredient labels tell you -- how to understand them and what to look for for the immediate and long-term health of your dogs!http://www.dog-food-aid.com/index.htmlhttp://www.dog-food-aid.com/dog-food-ingredients.htmlhttp://www.dogfoodscoop.com/dog-food-comparison.html