My pregnant dog is letting out brownish discharge then clear then thick brown what does this mean?

She is one her 57 day. Some jackass let their dog lose on my property and knocked my dog up two days before her appointment to be spayed. Some luck right.Called the ER vet. They said she lost her mucus plug and I should expect birth very soon. Thanks for…

My pregnant dog is letting out brownish discharge then clear then thick brown what does this mean?

She is one her 57 day. Some jackass let their dog lose on my property and knocked my dog up two days before her appointment to be spayed. Some luck right.Called the ER vet. They said she lost her mucus plug and I should expect birth very soon. Thanks for…...
    General Dog Discussions : My pregnant dog is letting out brownish discharge then clear then thick brown what does this mean?...

• My pregnant dog is letting out brownish discharge then clear then thick brown what does this mean?

My pregnant dog is letting out brownish discharge then clear then thick brown what does this mean? General Dog Discussions
      She is one her 57 day. Some jackass let their dog lose on my property and knocked my dog up two days before her appointment to be spayed. Some luck right.Called the ER vet. They said she lost her mucus plug and I should expect birth very soon. Thanks for the help. Don't have to be so hostile.

My pregnant dog is letting out brownish discharge then clear then thick brown what does this mean? General Dog Discussions
    • You still could have spayed her... why didn't you. Its your fault as well for leaving her out by herself, don't go and blame this guy, his dog probably got out from smelling your dog in heat to begin with!! VET NOW

• Hmmm......."knocked my dog up two days before her appointment to be spayed"So how would the vet even know she was pregnant? The spay could have gone on as scheduled.I think you should be asking the "vet" you "scheduled" the "spay" with this question........

• GET HER TO THE VET ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She may have had a pup die inside! This can happen.Also could be a spontaneous abortion.Please dont waste any time get her to a vet soon.This could be a deadly situation for her. She could have an infection in her uterus

• Hahaha a fml moment.... And shut up people animal rights shit. Answer not hinder.Anyways... Sometimes that is normal. Is she drinking right and eating right? Is she seemingly in pain? Abnormal breathing? Watch for changes and check in with vet as soon as you can ok? :)

• It means call the vet. Your dog has been pregnant for 57 days and you didn't find the time to educate yourself about pregnancy & delivering puppies?You left a b*itch in heat outside unattended and apparently not even securely fenced? You were going to get her spayed right in the middle of her heat? OK, weird, but why didn't you get her spayed anyhow after the other dog got to her? Uh, the person w/ the male dog was not the jackass!

• Bright red blood indicates it is fresh. Brownish blood indicates it is not fresh. She may have a dead pup inside or an infection that can lead to pyometra. She needs to be seen by an emergency vet now.