Will you help me find my lost dog?

We just moved into a new house and had people coming in and out and somehow the gate was left open and my chihuahua took off. He usually comes right back home and this time he didn't. I have posted flyers, posted his picture on myspace, offered rewards,…

We just moved into a new house and had people coming in and out and somehow the gate was left open and my chihuahua took off. He usually comes right back home and this time he didn't. I have posted flyers, posted his picture on myspace, offered rewards,…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will you help me find my lost dog?...

• Will you help me find my lost dog?

Will you help me find my lost dog? General Dog Discussions
      We just moved into a new house and had people coming in and out and somehow the gate was left open and my chihuahua took off. He usually comes right back home and this time he didn't. I have posted flyers, posted his picture on myspace, offered rewards, called every shelter and city agency I could think of and I don't know what else to do. He has been missing since 3/1/07, from Mayde Creek Farms in Houston, TX.

Will you help me find my lost dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Try calling the vets in the area, sometimes people will turn found pets into the vet. Or at least will put up a notice there that they have found a pet. Try putting an ad in the newspaper...

• I found my last lost dog though a radio announcement. Ask ALL the kids in your community.. Kids always know who has a new dog..I have found two through contacting all vets in the area..My friend and I posted 500 flyers and found her dog. Here are more tips> http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htmPRAY

• your doing everything right.....he may not know his way home yet cause he wasn't there long enough....check your old neighbor hood as well if it is near you.....also check surrounding areas to you....he may be confused and traveled farther than you would think.....keep doing what you doing.....check with places offten and tell your neighbors that your looking and provide them with pics of him.....i hope that he is just waiting somewhere for you and you find him.....

• have you called the local vet. one of our dogs a few years back was hit by a car on a busy road walking to dad place of work. I hope your is not hurt. or no one stole him. We rang the vet and they said there a dog who match that description. So dad went and it was

• It has passed a lot of time, why don't you see your new neighbours, someone might have found it.I hope everything will be fine! Thanks,Stoyanhttp://www.dogproblems-solved.info

• when my dog ran away for the first time it was really scary, but i would call the local shelters, post pictures on the shelters site..some offer that, then i found my dog the day after she ran away (i was so happy) but hope you find your dog soon, i know how sad it is