How does my dog know how to take his bed to warm areas?

My dog seems to understand how to take his own bed to a warm place. He's always pulling his bed to one of the air vents in my house. Is this normal dog behaviour? It seems quite unusual to me!

My dog seems to understand how to take his own bed to a warm place. He's always pulling his bed to one of the air vents in my house. Is this normal dog behaviour? It seems quite unusual to me!...
    General Dog Discussions : How does my dog know how to take his bed to warm areas?...

• How does my dog know how to take his bed to warm areas?

How does my dog know how to take his bed to warm areas? General Dog Discussions
      My dog seems to understand how to take his own bed to a warm place. He's always pulling his bed to one of the air vents in my house. Is this normal dog behaviour? It seems quite unusual to me!

How does my dog know how to take his bed to warm areas? General Dog Discussions
    • My dogs do the same thing. They fight over air vents in the summer and winter. It just seems like normal behavior to me. They can tell the difference between hot and cold, they know whats comfortable.

• Because he has a brain! I know, shocking, hey?! Dogs don't have the intelligence of humans, but they are Intelligent. They can tell when it's warm and they can tell when it's cold. Your dog likes being warm, so he takes his be to the warmer area so he can be more comfortable.