*dog agility crufts 2009* please help?

hey i want to put my dog into crufts and i was wondering what age the handler has to be to enter and dose your dog have to be registered with the kennel club if so how do i register her and dose she have to have won a agility compettion before or can she…

hey i want to put my dog into crufts and i was wondering what age the handler has to be to enter and dose your dog have to be registered with the kennel club if so how do i register her and dose she have to have won a agility compettion before or can she…...
    General Dog Discussions : *dog agility crufts 2009* please help?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• *dog agility crufts 2009* please help?

*dog agility crufts 2009* please help? General Dog Discussions
      hey i want to put my dog into crufts and i was wondering what age the handler has to be to enter and dose your dog have to be registered with the kennel club if so how do i register her and dose she have to have won a agility compettion before or can she just enter anywayand how do i bring my dog on a plane do i have to get a pet passport if so how do i do that and dose she have to go into qarenting i would be so happy if you could answer my questions thanks

*dog agility crufts 2009* please help? General Dog Discussions
    • Whiteout, that link is for info regarding buying tickets.. that isnt info about how to get your dog there.You dont decide to go to crufts.. you get invited to Crufts.Your dog has to already be titled in agility to get invited to that event. So yes you have to have her registered and already competing in events first.To register a dog, you would have had to get papers from the breeder. If you didnt get papers when you recieved the dog, your dog is most likely not able to be registered. There are ILP listings for altered dogs so they can compete in non-conformation events such as agility tho.. http://www.akc.org/reg/ilpex.cfmTo bring a dog on a plane, you call the airline and make arrangements. Your dog will need a health Certificate from your vet and an airline approved carrier. If you are flying within the same country, quarantine is not ussually required, just a health cert signed no more than 30 days before your flight. There are some resstrictions regarding quarantine/vaccines if you are flying from one country to another. You will have to check with customs regarding importing and exporting a dog.

• If you are entering your dog for crufts (i don't know about agility but with showing) you have to enter your dog a very long time before the event. I think its a year or something before, so if you are, you have to be quick :)