I would like to know the very latest medical solution for Polyps in a Dogs nose.?

My dog has had 3 procedures to get rid of tentacles from a Polyp. The root of the polyp is in a position which can't be reached by usualy medical means. I'm curious to know if a chemo therapy medicine could target a polyp or if an adv anced Gamma laser…

I would like to know the very latest medical solution for Polyps in a Dogs nose.?

My dog has had 3 procedures to get rid of tentacles from a Polyp. The root of the polyp is in a position which can't be reached by usualy medical means. I'm curious to know if a chemo therapy medicine could target a polyp or if an adv anced Gamma laser…...
    General Dog Discussions : I would like to know the very latest medical solution for Polyps in a Dogs nose.?...

• I would like to know the very latest medical solution for Polyps in a Dogs nose.?

I would like to know the very latest medical solution for Polyps in a Dogs nose.? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has had 3 procedures to get rid of tentacles from a Polyp. The root of the polyp is in a position which can't be reached by usualy medical means. I'm curious to know if a chemo therapy medicine could target a polyp or if an adv anced Gamma laser could be used. She also has Valley Fever and is 11 yrs old. She is very active and has the energy of a puppy. Her Vet considers her to be quite healthy, over all.

I would like to know the very latest medical solution for Polyps in a Dogs nose.? General Dog Discussions
    • I am not sure, but I think that your best bet would be to go to them closest University Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital and talk to the about it. They are the most up to date on everything. The one closest to me is is about 5 years ahead (when it comes to medical technology) of most of the other vets in the area.