My terrier dog goes in circles only to the left.?

I found a terrier dog. I took him to the vets and they told me he was a little over 2 yrs from looking at his teeth. My concern was that my dog Charlie only goes in circles to the left. Vet said it could be because the dog was traumatized due to being on…

I found a terrier dog. I took him to the vets and they told me he was a little over 2 yrs from looking at his teeth. My concern was that my dog Charlie only goes in circles to the left. Vet said it could be because the dog was traumatized due to being on…...
    General Dog Discussions : My terrier dog goes in circles only to the left.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My terrier dog goes in circles only to the left.?

My terrier dog goes in circles only to the left.? General Dog Discussions
      I found a terrier dog. I took him to the vets and they told me he was a little over 2 yrs from looking at his teeth. My concern was that my dog Charlie only goes in circles to the left. Vet said it could be because the dog was traumatized due to being on the streets. The dog was healthy. Everything Charlie does he goes in 3-5 circles before laying down, just anything. What can i do?

My terrier dog goes in circles only to the left.? General Dog Discussions