Dog going to the bathroom in the garage?

I have trained my dog to go to the bathroom in my garage. I don't park the cars in there, but I don't have anywhere to take him outside. I clean up the poop daily and hose it out at least once a week. Is this ok for him?

I have trained my dog to go to the bathroom in my garage. I don't park the cars in there, but I don't have anywhere to take him outside. I clean up the poop daily and hose it out at least once a week. Is this ok for him?...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog going to the bathroom in the garage?...

• Dog going to the bathroom in the garage?

Dog going to the bathroom in the garage? General Dog Discussions
      I have trained my dog to go to the bathroom in my garage. I don't park the cars in there, but I don't have anywhere to take him outside. I clean up the poop daily and hose it out at least once a week. Is this ok for him?

Dog going to the bathroom in the garage? General Dog Discussions
    • I think this is OK for him - but you might want to make things easier on yourself you could try putting down a pad of newspapers and training him to potty on the newspapers. This should be easier for you to clean up. Also, be sure to sanitize the area when you clean. But if this works for you - it should be fine for him!Michelehttp://www.e-dog-training.com