What dog will get along with a Golden Retreiver x Brittany Spaniel?

I am getting a new dog but we currently have a Golden Retriever x Brittany Spaniel. Our new dog has to be able to get along with her as she is very weak and a push over. We also have a psycho cat but meh.We aren't the most active family. Maybe 2 walks a…

I am getting a new dog but we currently have a Golden Retriever x Brittany Spaniel. Our new dog has to be able to get along with her as she is very weak and a push over. We also have a psycho cat but meh.We aren't the most active family. Maybe 2 walks a…...
    General Dog Discussions : What dog will get along with a Golden Retreiver x Brittany Spaniel?...

• What dog will get along with a Golden Retreiver x Brittany Spaniel?

What dog will get along with a Golden Retreiver x Brittany Spaniel? General Dog Discussions
      I am getting a new dog but we currently have a Golden Retriever x Brittany Spaniel. Our new dog has to be able to get along with her as she is very weak and a push over. We also have a psycho cat but meh.We aren't the most active family. Maybe 2 walks a week. (We are horrible people! LOL) But it needs to be playful and loyal.

What dog will get along with a Golden Retreiver x Brittany Spaniel? General Dog Discussions
    • I have a brittany spaniel who doesn't get along well with bigger dogs. I know Golden retrievers are very sociable dogs so maybe your dog doesn't have this problem. Anyway about a year ago I got a half shih tzu and half pomeranian who is now 9 pounds. They get along famously and even though the little one is fiesty, she is no challenge for our Brittany. My suggestion is the smaller the better.