How to can I get our dog to stop attacking our younger dog?

I have a 2 year old English <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=dbdaf394aadebb03924cbbdec81c3dd027ff567f">Bulldog</a> who really doesn't like other dogs but never had a problem with our other dogs. We moved from Colorado and in the last two days she has attacked our younger dog two times. Not sure how to get her to stop and I don't…

I have a 2 year old English <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=dbdaf394aadebb03924cbbdec81c3dd027ff567f">Bulldog</a> who really doesn't like other dogs but never had a problem with our other dogs. We moved from Colorado and in the last two days she has attacked our younger dog two times. Not sure how to get her to stop and I don't…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to can I get our dog to stop attacking our younger dog?...

• How to can I get our dog to stop attacking our younger dog?

How to can I get our dog to stop attacking our younger dog? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 2 year old English Bulldog who really doesn't like other dogs but never had a problem with our other dogs. We moved from Colorado and in the last two days she has attacked our younger dog two times. Not sure how to get her to stop and I don't want to get rid of her please help.

How to can I get our dog to stop attacking our younger dog? General Dog Discussions
    • i have an english bulldog too! they're adorable, but they can be a handful. It could be the stress from moving that is making your bully act this way. call up your vet and ask for their advice. calling the vet is free.

• Keep them separated for the time being. For every "attack" that happens, the behavior becomes more of a habit. It's your responsibility to prevent this from happening.For a while I would suggest that the only time they spend together is on controlled walks, where you have one dog on either side of you and they are not able to get at each other.And please do not seek advice from your vet; they are not trained to handle behavioral issues, only medical issues. If you need to call someone, seek the advice of a canine behaviorist (not just a trainer).