Need ideas where my dog can sleep which doesn't cause bad vibes in the house?

My dog sleep inside. Normally she sleep in the bathroom but I know that a bad feng shui. We have 2 spare bedrooms but both are got junk in there. Can she sleep with us? Is it good feng shui?I been decorating and making my house feng shui.

My dog sleep inside. Normally she sleep in the bathroom but I know that a bad feng shui. We have 2 spare bedrooms but both are got junk in there. Can she sleep with us? Is it good feng shui?I been decorating and making my house feng shui....
    General Dog Discussions : Need ideas where my dog can sleep which doesn't cause bad vibes in the house?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need ideas where my dog can sleep which doesn't cause bad vibes in the house?

Need ideas where my dog can sleep which doesn't cause bad vibes in the house? General Dog Discussions
      My dog sleep inside. Normally she sleep in the bathroom but I know that a bad feng shui. We have 2 spare bedrooms but both are got junk in there. Can she sleep with us? Is it good feng shui?I been decorating and making my house feng shui.

Need ideas where my dog can sleep which doesn't cause bad vibes in the house? General Dog Discussions
    • Position your dog bed near the left corner of the room, but I doubt if your dog will give you points for good feng shui. Bathroom would be bad for all kinds of practical reasons. If you must have dog in bedroom them buy it a bed that has high sides like a nest and then it will sleep happily and not bother you. It will like a bed that is slightly raised to avoid draughts.

• yes she can sleep with you although if you don't want her to always sleep in your bed and take it over I reccommend getting her a pillow or a dog bed on the floor next to your bed. dog trainers say you shouldn't let your dog sleep with you because it will think it is equal to you and you are not alpha or the boss so it will misbehave.