Does anyone know why my dog still has anal leakage even after he had his glands expressed?

My dog (3 1/2 yr old, male, lab mix) saw a vet a little less then a week ago for anal leakage. The vet expressed his glands and prescribed antibiotics but he's still leaking and it seems that the leakage is heavier then before but this time the fluid is…

Does anyone know why my dog still has anal leakage even after he had his glands expressed?

My dog (3 1/2 yr old, male, lab mix) saw a vet a little less then a week ago for anal leakage. The vet expressed his glands and prescribed antibiotics but he's still leaking and it seems that the leakage is heavier then before but this time the fluid is…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know why my dog still has anal leakage even after he had his glands expressed?...

• Does anyone know why my dog still has anal leakage even after he had his glands expressed?

Does anyone know why my dog still has anal leakage even after he had his glands expressed? General Dog Discussions
      My dog (3 1/2 yr old, male, lab mix) saw a vet a little less then a week ago for anal leakage. The vet expressed his glands and prescribed antibiotics but he's still leaking and it seems that the leakage is heavier then before but this time the fluid is clearer and looks like water. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Does anyone know why my dog still has anal leakage even after he had his glands expressed? General Dog Discussions