Where could I put a 1 year old dog for over a month in San Diego?

My mom lost her place, and she has a 1 year old mini pin...I can't keep the dog here because my apartments won't allow it. :\ Is there an affordable place I can take her minipin that will keep her for a month or until my mom finds a place? Price is VERY…

My mom lost her place, and she has a 1 year old mini pin...I can't keep the dog here because my apartments won't allow it. :\ Is there an affordable place I can take her minipin that will keep her for a month or until my mom finds a place? Price is VERY…...
    General Dog Discussions : Where could I put a 1 year old dog for over a month in San Diego?...

• Where could I put a 1 year old dog for over a month in San Diego?

Where could I put a 1 year old dog for over a month in San Diego? General Dog Discussions
      My mom lost her place, and she has a 1 year old mini pin...I can't keep the dog here because my apartments won't allow it. :\ Is there an affordable place I can take her minipin that will keep her for a month or until my mom finds a place? Price is VERY important because I don't have a lot of money right now! Thanks!

Where could I put a 1 year old dog for over a month in San Diego? General Dog Discussions
    • Contact Min Pin Rescue - they should be able to help you find a foster home, so you don't have to relinquish the dogs.Here is their contact information:http://www.minpinrescue.org/#cs As an alternative, you should also discuss this with your vet. Often, tere are people in thir clientele who are rescue volunteers who might help, or even their vet techs might be available. You should also contact the dog's breeder, if it came from a reputable breeder. They should always be willing to look after one of their dogs, and make sure they are out of harm's way. In fact, that should be your first call, so long as they are reputable. Whatever you do, DO NOT advertise on Craig's list or any other source that will elicit random people responding. Your dog would not be safe, and there are plenty of safe alternatives. Word-of-mouth through people you know should find you a temporary place for your Mom's dog.