how much does it cost to get a dog spayed in Renton- seattle washington?

I have a maltese- poo and i decided to get her spayed. Although i don't know how much it costs. I don't want to go too far just to get my dog spayed. Also whenever i look online, all these random answers come up. Can someone please tell me how much it…

I have a maltese- poo and i decided to get her spayed. Although i don't know how much it costs. I don't want to go too far just to get my dog spayed. Also whenever i look online, all these random answers come up. Can someone please tell me how much it…...
    General Dog Discussions : how much does it cost to get a dog spayed in Renton- seattle washington?...

• how much does it cost to get a dog spayed in Renton- seattle washington?

how much does it cost to get a dog spayed in Renton- seattle washington? General Dog Discussions
      I have a maltese- poo and i decided to get her spayed. Although i don't know how much it costs. I don't want to go too far just to get my dog spayed. Also whenever i look online, all these random answers come up. Can someone please tell me how much it will cost to get a dog spayed in seattle or renton and the prices that it will cost?

how much does it cost to get a dog spayed in Renton- seattle washington? General Dog Discussions
    • It depends on who does the surgery and the weight of the dog, not where you live. Call your vet and ask what they charge. Call other vets in the area and compare. Call the local shelter and see if they do spay surgeries for the community and what they charge. It will probably be cheaper at a shelter if you have one that does surgeries.I have one vet in the area who charges three times as much as another. Just shop around. They won't mind giving you the cost up front over the phone.