How long does an average adult male Beagle take to digest water.?

My dog is 11 years old and he won't stop peeing all over the house. This is getting old so I'm trying to monitor when to give him water. I'm wondering how long it would take for the water to pass through him to know when to let him out.Thanks.

My dog is 11 years old and he won't stop peeing all over the house. This is getting old so I'm trying to monitor when to give him water. I'm wondering how long it would take for the water to pass through him to know when to let him out.Thanks....
    General Dog Discussions : How long does an average adult male Beagle take to digest water.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long does an average adult male Beagle take to digest water.?

How long does an average adult male Beagle take to digest water.? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is 11 years old and he won't stop peeing all over the house. This is getting old so I'm trying to monitor when to give him water. I'm wondering how long it would take for the water to pass through him to know when to let him out.Thanks.

How long does an average adult male Beagle take to digest water.? General Dog Discussions