what are the patches on my dogs skin?

my yorkie has a large brown mark then a peachy bit in the middle with little bits of flakyness. its not really flaky but its like thin bits. he doesnt seem to be scratching it. he does have other brown patches on his body but not as big as this one what…

my yorkie has a large brown mark then a peachy bit in the middle with little bits of flakyness. its not really flaky but its like thin bits. he doesnt seem to be scratching it. he does have other brown patches on his body but not as big as this one what…...
    General Dog Discussions : what are the patches on my dogs skin?...

• what are the patches on my dogs skin?

what are the patches on my dogs skin? General Dog Discussions
      my yorkie has a large brown mark then a peachy bit in the middle with little bits of flakyness. its not really flaky but its like thin bits. he doesnt seem to be scratching it. he does have other brown patches on his body but not as big as this one what could it be should i be worrying i just dont want it to cancer!thank youby the way its not got no moles or anythings its just flat underneath his skin

what are the patches on my dogs skin? General Dog Discussions
    • well my aunt has a lil yorkie and he gets lil patches of skin similar to that and she took him to the vet and they told her that is an allergic reaction to her grass so maybe u should try 2 limit the time he is outside and see if that helps