my dog started getting what looks like liver spots then turn black?

4 1/2yr old female lab. up to date on shots. doesn't itch or scratch. She gets what starts as small black dots.The dots turn to a purplish larger area .Then turns black. Turns dry and flaky.Goes away and strart some where else on her. This is something…

4 1/2yr old female lab. up to date on shots. doesn't itch or scratch. She gets what starts as small black dots.The dots turn to a purplish larger area .Then turns black. Turns dry and flaky.Goes away and strart some where else on her. This is something…...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog started getting what looks like liver spots then turn black?...

• my dog started getting what looks like liver spots then turn black?

my dog started getting what looks like liver spots then turn black? General Dog Discussions
      4 1/2yr old female lab. up to date on shots. doesn't itch or scratch. She gets what starts as small black dots.The dots turn to a purplish larger area .Then turns black. Turns dry and flaky.Goes away and strart some where else on her. This is something new to me. What is ? Will apple cider vingear help?

my dog started getting what looks like liver spots then turn black? General Dog Discussions