How often should i feed my dogs?

I have 2 pit bull dogs that are around 55lbs. I only feed them at 2100, but during the day, I'll give them doggie treats. I take them for walks at around 1800. I'm worried that I'm not feeding them enough, and I just want to see how often I should feed…

I have 2 pit bull dogs that are around 55lbs. I only feed them at 2100, but during the day, I'll give them doggie treats. I take them for walks at around 1800. I'm worried that I'm not feeding them enough, and I just want to see how often I should feed…...
    General Dog Discussions : How often should i feed my dogs?...

• How often should i feed my dogs?

How often should i feed my dogs? General Dog Discussions
      I have 2 pit bull dogs that are around 55lbs. I only feed them at 2100, but during the day, I'll give them doggie treats. I take them for walks at around 1800. I'm worried that I'm not feeding them enough, and I just want to see how often I should feed them.

How often should i feed my dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • You should feed them twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening. If you feed only once per day your dog is hungry a lot of the time. Also, treats don't count. By feeding once a day you are increasing the chance your dogs could suffer Bloat and die.

• i can answer this question if you give us the details such as...1) is your dog an adult dog or a puppy?2) how much does she weigh?3) how old is he/she?fun doggy fun!!"http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkPEUni5GpcYK2eH.EdVlijsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081018082755AAuMaHA

• I feed my dog twice a day. Once at around 8:30am (0830) and then again around 7pm (1900). I just think this is best for dogs. This way they aren't starving hungry when you feed them (which can lead to problems with how they gulp food) and it gives them energy throughout the day. I can't tell you if you are feeding them enough. Ask your vet if they seem to be at an adequate weight.