Would a dog who was spayed after a prolapsed uterus look different?

Would she look saggy or puffy? I adopted a dog and I know she was used for breeding and I know she was spayed after a prolapsed uterus and she looks very large in her back end.

Would she look saggy or puffy? I adopted a dog and I know she was used for breeding and I know she was spayed after a prolapsed uterus and she looks very large in her back end....
    General Dog Discussions : Would a dog who was spayed after a prolapsed uterus look different?...

• Would a dog who was spayed after a prolapsed uterus look different?

Would a dog who was spayed after a prolapsed uterus look different? General Dog Discussions
      Would she look saggy or puffy? I adopted a dog and I know she was used for breeding and I know she was spayed after a prolapsed uterus and she looks very large in her back end.

Would a dog who was spayed after a prolapsed uterus look different? General Dog Discussions
    • Spaying does not cause any really noticeable physical changes like that. Her uterus and ovaries have been removed, so technically she will weigh less and be a slightly smaller dog! But this will not be noticeable. If you're worried at all, consult a vet - we can't really help because we can't see the dog (and even if we could, we don't know what she looked like before)Chalice