Where can I find donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies?

We are holding a fundraiser at a winery for a non-profit dog rescue. Where can I ask for donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruit platters, veggie platters, or even a chocolate fountain?

Where can I find donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies?

We are holding a fundraiser at a winery for a non-profit dog rescue. Where can I ask for donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruit platters, veggie platters, or even a chocolate fountain?...
    General Dog Discussions : Where can I find donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies?...

• Where can I find donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies?

Where can I find donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies? General Dog Discussions
      We are holding a fundraiser at a winery for a non-profit dog rescue. Where can I ask for donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruit platters, veggie platters, or even a chocolate fountain?

Where can I find donations for chocolate, cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies? General Dog Discussions
    • Go to every groomer, vet, pet sitter and pet supply shop in town. If you have a rescue in their area, you can convince them that more people will adopt pets there, and that they will be the type of people who care about their animals. Therefore, they will also be the type to use groomers and pet services and supply stores. That means new customers for these businesses, and as long as you say “donated by So and So Groomers” or whatever, it will get the business’ names out to their potential new customers. If they can’t donate the specific items, just ask them to donate enough for one of them. In front of the veggie tray or the chocolate fountain, you should have a card saying who donated it or the cash for it.>