Will extracted tooth hole ever grow closed?

My dog, Lady, had her 2 upper canine teeth removed a few days ago because of biting a fence (it really damaged the teeth). I asked questions yesterday, but I have some more.There is a HUGE hole where her canine teeth were removed, will it ever grow…

My dog, Lady, had her 2 upper canine teeth removed a few days ago because of biting a fence (it really damaged the teeth). I asked questions yesterday, but I have some more.There is a HUGE hole where her canine teeth were removed, will it ever grow…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will extracted tooth hole ever grow closed?...

• Will extracted tooth hole ever grow closed?

Will extracted tooth hole ever grow closed? General Dog Discussions
      My dog, Lady, had her 2 upper canine teeth removed a few days ago because of biting a fence (it really damaged the teeth). I asked questions yesterday, but I have some more.There is a HUGE hole where her canine teeth were removed, will it ever grow closed?There is food in the stitches, is that normal? (She is on antibiotics)I have an appointment with my vet on Tuesday, but I just want your opinion. Thank you.I tried the syringe, but it bothered her and the water coming out wasn't powerful enough to remove the food.

Will extracted tooth hole ever grow closed? General Dog Discussions
    • shes not going to find it very pleasent but you need to get the food out of her gums. its just like having ur teeth pulled. i suggest a q-tip or maybe a very soft tooth brush?