Transforming a garage into a dog friendly room?

i have 5 dogs and they stay in the garage. so i want to make a fun playground like enviroment. it is a 2 car garage so any ideas.inexpensive ideas would be great too.

i have 5 dogs and they stay in the garage. so i want to make a fun playground like enviroment. it is a 2 car garage so any ideas.inexpensive ideas would be great too....
    General Dog Discussions : Transforming a garage into a dog friendly room?...

• Transforming a garage into a dog friendly room?

Transforming a garage into a dog friendly room? General Dog Discussions
      i have 5 dogs and they stay in the garage. so i want to make a fun playground like enviroment. it is a 2 car garage so any ideas.inexpensive ideas would be great too.

Transforming a garage into a dog friendly room? General Dog Discussions
    • 'Dog friendly'???Will the garage also house an auto, & that sort of paraphenalia (like, oil, gas, & anti-freeze)...? Or, is the laundry done in it...? Or, is this garage *entirely* dedicated to housing canines?#1 in either case is that it *must not* have wires or chemicals that they can hurt themselves with. Bored dogs will sometimes chew electrical cords... And one person on Y!As reported that her pet somehow got into the laundry detergent, & had to visit the vet for treatment!As for playthings, how about a safely 'constructed' mountain of straw bales? They could climb them & play 'king of the hill'... take naps on different levels... or, hide in between them... ... ... When pulled apart --let the dogs do this as part of their fun!-- they also make 'soft' bedding for dogs, & can eventually be used in the garden, as mulch! (:I enjoy my dogs! http://watchtower.org/e/20040222a/article_01.htm