My 70lbs pit ate I believe a whole chicken Caracas yesterday.?

She seems fine today. Dose nit seem to be in pain. I see a small spot of blood and here tummy. It looks like a blood blister. She seems fine. Besides keeping a close eye on her what should I do?

She seems fine today. Dose nit seem to be in pain. I see a small spot of blood and here tummy. It looks like a blood blister. She seems fine. Besides keeping a close eye on her what should I do?...
    General Dog Discussions : My 70lbs pit ate I believe a whole chicken Caracas yesterday.?...

• My 70lbs pit ate I believe a whole chicken Caracas yesterday.?

My 70lbs pit ate I believe a whole chicken Caracas yesterday.? General Dog Discussions
      She seems fine today. Dose nit seem to be in pain. I see a small spot of blood and here tummy. It looks like a blood blister. She seems fine. Besides keeping a close eye on her what should I do?

My 70lbs pit ate I believe a whole chicken Caracas yesterday.? General Dog Discussions
    • If this was a cooked chicken, better get her to the vet for X-rays.Cooked bones are not digestible & can pierce a dog's intestines.If it was a raw chicken carcass, she'll probably pass everything.