Would a hair caught in your throat dissolve?

Hey so two days ago I took my furry dog to the vet for his annual check up using my car, so obviously he got my car all dog furry. That's okay with me but I must've swallowed one of his hair strands because now it feels like there's a hair lodged in my…

Hey so two days ago I took my furry dog to the vet for his annual check up using my car, so obviously he got my car all dog furry. That's okay with me but I must've swallowed one of his hair strands because now it feels like there's a hair lodged in my…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would a hair caught in your throat dissolve?...

• Would a hair caught in your throat dissolve?

Would a hair caught in your throat dissolve? General Dog Discussions
      Hey so two days ago I took my furry dog to the vet for his annual check up using my car, so obviously he got my car all dog furry. That's okay with me but I must've swallowed one of his hair strands because now it feels like there's a hair lodged in my throat. I was just wondering if the hair would desolve and how long that would take. Thanks.

Would a hair caught in your throat dissolve? General Dog Discussions
    • The throat is not where things are digested, so I highly doubt it. Your saliva wouldn't be strong enough to dissolve it either. I would imagine you would probably swallow it next time you eat or drink something. Either that or you could cough it up.