How to expand my dog business?

So I just started a dog business and got a few customers in my apartment neighborhood. Now I have to go to a different apartment neighborhood. Is their any thing that can help find dog owners around my area?If their is not please tell me how dog pooper…

So I just started a dog business and got a few customers in my apartment neighborhood. Now I have to go to a different apartment neighborhood. Is their any thing that can help find dog owners around my area?If their is not please tell me how dog pooper…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to expand my dog business?...

• How to expand my dog business?

How to expand my dog business? General Dog Discussions
      So I just started a dog business and got a few customers in my apartment neighborhood. Now I have to go to a different apartment neighborhood. Is their any thing that can help find dog owners around my area?If their is not please tell me how dog pooper scoopers get their customers like poop patrol. Do they just knock on everyone house and look for dogs.

How to expand my dog business? General Dog Discussions
    • If he is getting old already, then probably not a lot you do know will have much effect. But just feed it a good quality food, with no snacks or treats. Age-appropriate exercise and plenty of fresh water in a clean drinking bowl. Annual vet visits, nail cuts and a warm, clean bed. These are the things a dog needs. Then just plenty of love. GSP have quite a long life span, compared to many other breeds. We have two of them in our extended family and they are currently 16yo and 14 yo.If he is getting old already, then probably not a lot you do know will have much effect. But just feed it a good quality food, with no snacks or treats. Age-appropriate exercise and plenty of fresh water in a clean drinking bowl. Annual vet visits, nail cuts and a warm, clean bed. These are the things a dog needs. Then just plenty of love. GSP have quite a long life span, compared to many other breeds. We have two of them in our extended family and they are currently 16yo and 14 yo.