My dog has the throw up bug and she is shaking and seems so helpless. What are some home remedies?

I am able to take her to the vet but the vet seems to just be draining money out of my pocket. My other dog has had this before and gets well but I feel so bad for her because I am sure I can help. I will try anything.

My dog has the throw up bug and she is shaking and seems so helpless. What are some home remedies?

I am able to take her to the vet but the vet seems to just be draining money out of my pocket. My other dog has had this before and gets well but I feel so bad for her because I am sure I can help. I will try anything....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has the throw up bug and she is shaking and seems so helpless. What are some home remedies?...

• My dog has the throw up bug and she is shaking and seems so helpless. What are some home remedies?

My dog has the throw up bug and she is shaking and seems so helpless. What are some home remedies? General Dog Discussions
      I am able to take her to the vet but the vet seems to just be draining money out of my pocket. My other dog has had this before and gets well but I feel so bad for her because I am sure I can help. I will try anything.

My dog has the throw up bug and she is shaking and seems so helpless. What are some home remedies? General Dog Discussions
    • Our dogs want to eat grass when they are ill. And we keep them off all food for 24 hours - but make sure they get plenty of water. Is it a bug? Our dogs kept vomiting and getting diarrhea, and we changed their food to one we buy off the internet that is organic lamb and brown rice and free from wheat. Since being on the new food (5 years) they only get sick when they manage to steal food.