is there anything you can give a dog to keep him from throwing up.?

is there anything you can give him or do for him for throwin up. the vet has done all he can do.

is there anything you can give him or do for him for throwin up. the vet has done all he can do....
    General Dog Discussions : is there anything you can give a dog to keep him from throwing up.?...

• is there anything you can give a dog to keep him from throwing up.?

is there anything you can give a dog to keep him from throwing up.? General Dog Discussions
      is there anything you can give him or do for him for throwin up. the vet has done all he can do.

is there anything you can give a dog to keep him from throwing up.? General Dog Discussions
    • Hi there, I would suggest giving the dog some baby gravol, depending on the size of the dog he may even be able to handle half a adult dose. Even the medication that vets give has the same anti-nausea medication that we take when we are sick. Other then that, ask the vet for some doggy gravol. He may be able to give something stronger then human gravol. I guess it all depends on the situation and what is wrong with the dog, sometimes them throwing up is a good thing.I hope this helps a little. Take care of your little buddy, I hope he feels better soon. :o)

• if hes just throwing up becasue of an upset stomach then letting him eat some grass might help. Also give him bland food like white rice and plain yogurt until he feels better. If its a bigger issue see a vet!!!!