Please help, my dog's eye is not normal at all..?

my fiance has a 4 mo. old pitbull, and hes a runt. so he has few probs here and there, not to mention hes very very small.My Q is we just noticed that his eyes are soo red especially the right one. when he looks down, right before the actual color of the…

my fiance has a 4 mo. old pitbull, and hes a runt. so he has few probs here and there, not to mention hes very very small.My Q is we just noticed that his eyes are soo red especially the right one. when he looks down, right before the actual color of the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Please help, my dog's eye is not normal at all..?...

• Please help, my dog's eye is not normal at all..?

Please help, my dog's eye is not normal at all..? General Dog Discussions
      my fiance has a 4 mo. old pitbull, and hes a runt. so he has few probs here and there, not to mention hes very very small.My Q is we just noticed that his eyes are soo red especially the right one. when he looks down, right before the actual color of the eye, u see as if there is blood gushing out. its not like its just red, no, u'd think that his eye was popped or something (it didnt, but looks like it). So, does anyone know what could be the problem?my fiance did few things to make sure he didnt lose sight in that eye, and sure enough, hes ok and he responds well in that eye...can someone plz help with any info? and vet at the moment is not an option due to financethank u, and God bless

Please help, my dog's eye is not normal at all..? General Dog Discussions
    • It is possible your dog has a subconjunctival hemorrhage. When this happens to people, they do not experience any pain or loss of vision. It usually goes away on its own within a couple of weeks. Look at the link to see if this is what your dog's eye looks like. Constipation can be one cause of this so you might take a look at his poop and make sure he is not constipated.