How can I get my dog to stop licking the other dogs?

My pug wont stop licking my other dogs, he does it all the time and its driving me nuts! He licks their mouths and eyes mostly but sometimes their butts and he will even sit and nurse at their armpits he'll do it for hours! I can't stand the slurping…

My pug wont stop licking my other dogs, he does it all the time and its driving me nuts! He licks their mouths and eyes mostly but sometimes their butts and he will even sit and nurse at their armpits he'll do it for hours! I can't stand the slurping…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get my dog to stop licking the other dogs?...

• How can I get my dog to stop licking the other dogs?

How can I get my dog to stop licking the other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      My pug wont stop licking my other dogs, he does it all the time and its driving me nuts! He licks their mouths and eyes mostly but sometimes their butts and he will even sit and nurse at their armpits he'll do it for hours! I can't stand the slurping all the time, I have to separate them at night so he doesn't keep me up slurping! I understand the behavior can be normal but his seems obsessive.

How can I get my dog to stop licking the other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • Girl <3 Let the dog do it's thing. Imagine yourself in his or her or he/she's shoes: it is only its way of entertaining herself himself himself/herself. I would know because I used to be a vet. But if it is a serious matter...I suggest you take him to one of my kind (a vet) and have him checked out.