Is shaking and decreased appetite a side effect form DHLPP or Bordatella vac?

I aquirred two littermates, brothers. They got first set of shots at 6 weeks and second set yesterday at 10 weeks. I added the kennel cough vac because they will be going to the groomer. One is about 9 lbs and the other 11. The smaller one started…

I aquirred two littermates, brothers. They got first set of shots at 6 weeks and second set yesterday at 10 weeks. I added the kennel cough vac because they will be going to the groomer. One is about 9 lbs and the other 11. The smaller one started…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is shaking and decreased appetite a side effect form DHLPP or Bordatella vac?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is shaking and decreased appetite a side effect form DHLPP or Bordatella vac?

Is shaking and decreased appetite a side effect form DHLPP or Bordatella vac? General Dog Discussions
      I aquirred two littermates, brothers. They got first set of shots at 6 weeks and second set yesterday at 10 weeks. I added the kennel cough vac because they will be going to the groomer. One is about 9 lbs and the other 11. The smaller one started shaking this morning and ate very little for breakfast. He was up last night with "the squirts" twice. He is drinking, running and playing with the bigger pup right now. Should I be concerned about the shaking? He took about a 2 foot drop onto the concrete last evening and moaned after he fell but nothing felt out of the ordinary. I gave him a full body check and he walked it off. Do you think the shaking is aside effect from the shot or the fall? The bigger pup is fine. I am just so concerned, these are my babies.

Is shaking and decreased appetite a side effect form DHLPP or Bordatella vac? General Dog Discussions
    • Wow! Anytime you notice anything off the wall about you pets, it's a good idea to call the Vet. Could be a vaccine reaction or from the fall. 2 feet isn't much to you or I, but to a small dog it is. Call you Vet pronto just in case it is a vaccine reaction or he suffered trauma from the fall.