Should I leave the Banfield plan?

I have a dog that is on the optimum wellness plan for 1 year already. I am planning on not doing the plan anymore after the plan ends because I do not want to keep paying their monthly fees anymore. What shots are mandatory in New jersey for dogs?

I have a dog that is on the optimum wellness plan for 1 year already. I am planning on not doing the plan anymore after the plan ends because I do not want to keep paying their monthly fees anymore. What shots are mandatory in New jersey for dogs?...
    General Dog Discussions : Should I leave the Banfield plan?...

• Should I leave the Banfield plan?

Should I leave the Banfield plan? General Dog Discussions
      I have a dog that is on the optimum wellness plan for 1 year already. I am planning on not doing the plan anymore after the plan ends because I do not want to keep paying their monthly fees anymore. What shots are mandatory in New jersey for dogs?

Should I leave the Banfield plan? General Dog Discussions
    • i left mainly because everytime i took my dog in for anything they costs me quite a bit of money and thats the point of getting that plan is to help save money.. for ex. she had an upset tummy so they try this is and this but why pay for 3...why not try 1 and see...also, they gave her remidyl and its known to kill dogs..also, after the dog is over a year old besides its yearly shots such as reabies and bordatella you shouldnt need to keep goin to the vet unless your dog has some medical issues.you should be able to look up the mandatory shots in NJ online...