MY 13 year old dog has been diagnosed with high liver enzymes. She is getting worse so quickly and now?

Took my 13 year old dog to the vet because she got sick really quickly. Sudden change in her. Vet said elevated liver enzymes. She is getting worse and not eating or drinking. Cannot get her to take her medicine. She is also breathing very heavy.

MY 13 year old dog has been diagnosed with high liver enzymes. She is getting worse so quickly and now?

Took my 13 year old dog to the vet because she got sick really quickly. Sudden change in her. Vet said elevated liver enzymes. She is getting worse and not eating or drinking. Cannot get her to take her medicine. She is also breathing very heavy....
    General Dog Discussions : MY 13 year old dog has been diagnosed with high liver enzymes. She is getting worse so quickly and now?...

• MY 13 year old dog has been diagnosed with high liver enzymes. She is getting worse so quickly and now?

MY 13 year old dog has been diagnosed with high liver enzymes. She is getting worse so quickly and now? General Dog Discussions
      Took my 13 year old dog to the vet because she got sick really quickly. Sudden change in her. Vet said elevated liver enzymes. She is getting worse and not eating or drinking. Cannot get her to take her medicine. She is also breathing very heavy.

MY 13 year old dog has been diagnosed with high liver enzymes. She is getting worse so quickly and now? General Dog Discussions