Where can I find Information on dog's bladder surgeries that will prevent the dog from peeing?

It would be nice to know the where it can be done, how it is done and how much it costs. My dog really needs that treatment.

Where can I find Information on dog's bladder surgeries that will prevent the dog from peeing?

It would be nice to know the where it can be done, how it is done and how much it costs. My dog really needs that treatment....
    Other Pet Discussions : Where can I find Information on dog's bladder surgeries that will prevent the dog from peeing?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find Information on dog's bladder surgeries that will prevent the dog from peeing?

Where can I find Information on dog's bladder surgeries that will prevent the dog from peeing? Other Pet Discussions
      It would be nice to know the where it can be done, how it is done and how much it costs. My dog really needs that treatment.

Where can I find Information on dog's bladder surgeries that will prevent the dog from peeing? Other Pet Discussions
    • You cant prevent a dog from peeing. that would be like making you stop peeing it is a much needed natural body function. if you are talking about uncontrolled bladder you should take it to a regualr vet first and get it checked out it could have an infection or some kind of extra pressure on the bladder.

• Animals need to get rid of their waste products.You are going to have to take your dog outside to relieve himself..often, as a puppy,less as he grows up.If you are unwilling to take on this responsibility,give the dog to someone who is.If it's an intact male, he's probably marking his territory, so get him neutered.Small dogs have small bladders,and must go out more often.Buy a good pet care book