What does it mean when a dog licks another dog pee and eats there poo?

My long haired chiauauha licked my other dogs pee and later that day he ate his poo. What does this mean. And is there an Affordable products I could use to stop this.

My long haired chiauauha licked my other dogs pee and later that day he ate his poo. What does this mean. And is there an Affordable products I could use to stop this....
    Other Pet Discussions : What does it mean when a dog licks another dog pee and eats there poo?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What does it mean when a dog licks another dog pee and eats there poo?

What does it mean when a dog licks another dog pee and eats there poo? Other Pet Discussions
      My long haired chiauauha licked my other dogs pee and later that day he ate his poo. What does this mean. And is there an Affordable products I could use to stop this.

What does it mean when a dog licks another dog pee and eats there poo? Other Pet Discussions
    • This is by far one the grosses and f'en weird things that they do. And as odd as this will sound, its a dominant thing. When a mother dog has puppies, she will clean up after them. (clean up their poo and pee, by eating it) Its gross and I myself dont understand why, but to them its a way of saying that "hey, I am your boss, so let me eat your poop"Dogs are gross, end of story... BUTTTT they are cute, sooo that make up for it :)

• im not sure about the whole peeing thing. but the eating the poop thing (if you notice him doing it more than once) could mean he is lacking some type of minerals in his system, or that he just likes poop.