How do you know if crazy dog behavior warrants a trip to the vet?

We have a 2 year old miniature schnauzer. Hes usually well behaved and has never been food-centric. Today, out of the blue, he nosed into my son's backpack and ate candy, chewed up a kleenex box, and then jumped up on a table and ate cookies. He never…

We have a 2 year old miniature schnauzer. Hes usually well behaved and has never been food-centric. Today, out of the blue, he nosed into my son's backpack and ate candy, chewed up a kleenex box, and then jumped up on a table and ate cookies. He never…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do you know if crazy dog behavior warrants a trip to the vet?...

• How do you know if crazy dog behavior warrants a trip to the vet?

How do you know if crazy dog behavior warrants a trip to the vet? General Dog Discussions
      We have a 2 year old miniature schnauzer. Hes usually well behaved and has never been food-centric. Today, out of the blue, he nosed into my son's backpack and ate candy, chewed up a kleenex box, and then jumped up on a table and ate cookies. He never does this. Any ideas how we should respond?

How do you know if crazy dog behavior warrants a trip to the vet? General Dog Discussions