What woulld cause a 13 month old dog to remain developmentally like a 4 month old?

This puppy is my friend's and becomes stiff and high fever and is taking prednisone. Vet is puzzled, thinks HOD or polyarthrits any ideas? She was the runt of the litter.

What woulld cause a 13 month old dog to remain developmentally like a 4 month old?

This puppy is my friend's and becomes stiff and high fever and is taking prednisone. Vet is puzzled, thinks HOD or polyarthrits any ideas? She was the runt of the litter....
    General Dog Discussions : What woulld cause a 13 month old dog to remain developmentally like a 4 month old?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What woulld cause a 13 month old dog to remain developmentally like a 4 month old?

What woulld cause a 13 month old dog to remain developmentally like a 4 month old? General Dog Discussions
      This puppy is my friend's and becomes stiff and high fever and is taking prednisone. Vet is puzzled, thinks HOD or polyarthrits any ideas? She was the runt of the litter.

What woulld cause a 13 month old dog to remain developmentally like a 4 month old? General Dog Discussions
    • find a new vet that knows what they are talking about. but runts sometimes don't develop right and usually die. they don't get what they need from their mother to grow right.