What are the best resources for puppy training?

I am not ready for puppies yet since my dog was just diagnosed with a terminal disease. I cried for days but have come to terms with the fact that he doesn't have super long to live. I love dogs and want another GSD or two. I did so much wrong the first…

I am not ready for puppies yet since my dog was just diagnosed with a terminal disease. I cried for days but have come to terms with the fact that he doesn't have super long to live. I love dogs and want another GSD or two. I did so much wrong the first…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are the best resources for puppy training?...

• What are the best resources for puppy training?

What are the best resources for puppy training? General Dog Discussions
      I am not ready for puppies yet since my dog was just diagnosed with a terminal disease. I cried for days but have come to terms with the fact that he doesn't have super long to live. I love dogs and want another GSD or two. I did so much wrong the first time even in choosing an older puppy with health and tempermant problems to starting with bad trainer and not so great vet.This time I have already know who to call for a puppy or two and who will train it as they come highly recommended from my vet who is also highly recommeded.I am not sure if I want to get one puppy at a time about a year apart or two together but either way I want to read up on health care and training methods and any other resourses that would help me be the BEST pet owner possible.And yes I am home enough for two dogs right now I don't work and my husband does and I am really only looking for part time work on a different shift so most of the time someone would be home with the puppies.

What are the best resources for puppy training? General Dog Discussions