My mini Schnauzer was shot with a pellet gun and it went through her intestines how long until she recovers?

She was accidently shot with a metal pellet and it went through her intestines 3 times and got lodged in the other side of her abdomen. I took her to the emergency room and the vet operated and I also had her spayed. She is finally home now thank God. …

My mini Schnauzer was shot with a pellet gun and it went through her intestines how long until she recovers?

She was accidently shot with a metal pellet and it went through her intestines 3 times and got lodged in the other side of her abdomen. I took her to the emergency room and the vet operated and I also had her spayed. She is finally home now thank God. …...
    General Dog Discussions : My mini Schnauzer was shot with a pellet gun and it went through her intestines how long until she recovers?...

• My mini Schnauzer was shot with a pellet gun and it went through her intestines how long until she recovers?

My mini Schnauzer was shot with a pellet gun and it went through her intestines how long until she recovers? General Dog Discussions
      She was accidently shot with a metal pellet and it went through her intestines 3 times and got lodged in the other side of her abdomen. I took her to the emergency room and the vet operated and I also had her spayed. She is finally home now thank God. She is just lying around and it is so pitiful. I love her so much and am just worried. How long do you think she will be sore?

My mini Schnauzer was shot with a pellet gun and it went through her intestines how long until she recovers? General Dog Discussions