My dog is limping and is refusing to put any weight on his front left leg.?

My 4 month year old maltipoo accidently got his paw stuck in the door and he started wimpering. He doesn't seem like he is in any pain, but when we put him down he rufuses to put any weight on his front left leg. What should we do? Wrap it? Vet…

My 4 month year old maltipoo accidently got his paw stuck in the door and he started wimpering. He doesn't seem like he is in any pain, but when we put him down he rufuses to put any weight on his front left leg. What should we do? Wrap it? Vet…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is limping and is refusing to put any weight on his front left leg.?...

• My dog is limping and is refusing to put any weight on his front left leg.?

My dog is limping and is refusing to put any weight on his front left leg.? General Dog Discussions
      My 4 month year old maltipoo accidently got his paw stuck in the door and he started wimpering. He doesn't seem like he is in any pain, but when we put him down he rufuses to put any weight on his front left leg. What should we do? Wrap it? Vet immediately?HELP PLEASE

My dog is limping and is refusing to put any weight on his front left leg.? General Dog Discussions