My grandmothers dog has acral lick and we need a home remedy to get rid of it?

I have been looking on the internet and I found out that my grandmothers dog has acral lick. We need a home remedy to get rid of it because they do not have a lot of money so they can't take him to the vet. They are big open red sores on his front legs.…

I have been looking on the internet and I found out that my grandmothers dog has acral lick. We need a home remedy to get rid of it because they do not have a lot of money so they can't take him to the vet. They are big open red sores on his front legs.…...
    General Dog Discussions : My grandmothers dog has acral lick and we need a home remedy to get rid of it?...

• My grandmothers dog has acral lick and we need a home remedy to get rid of it?

My grandmothers dog has acral lick and we need a home remedy to get rid of it? General Dog Discussions
      I have been looking on the internet and I found out that my grandmothers dog has acral lick. We need a home remedy to get rid of it because they do not have a lot of money so they can't take him to the vet. They are big open red sores on his front legs. He is a pitbull, chow, and lab mix that is about 2 years old. PLEASE help they love him a lot.

My grandmothers dog has acral lick and we need a home remedy to get rid of it? General Dog Discussions
    • Do you mean that you diagnosed it from the internet? How astute of you. Seriously, you need to take the dog to the vet. Its great that you are trying to figure out what is wrong, and I totally applaud your research. But there are a ton of causes for large open sores, and that is only one potential cause. And certainly not the easiest to treat. I would suggest maybe having them take the dog to the vet, and see if they can help diagnose it. To save on cost, they can request a written prescription for antibiotics that can be filled sometimes free or cheap at large chain stores, like Meijer, for some meds. Good luck, and help them by taking the dog in.