I need to find an appropriate dog food for my 2 yr old yorkie?

I have a two year old yorkie we've tried different dog foods but they all eventually lead to the same thing. they make him constipated i just need to find a good dog food for him i know yorkie's stomach's are very sensitive so what food should i get him?

I have a two year old yorkie we've tried different dog foods but they all eventually lead to the same thing. they make him constipated i just need to find a good dog food for him i know yorkie's stomach's are very sensitive so what food should i get him?...
    General Dog Discussions : I need to find an appropriate dog food for my 2 yr old yorkie?...

• I need to find an appropriate dog food for my 2 yr old yorkie?

I need to find an appropriate dog food for my 2 yr old yorkie? General Dog Discussions
      I have a two year old yorkie we've tried different dog foods but they all eventually lead to the same thing. they make him constipated i just need to find a good dog food for him i know yorkie's stomach's are very sensitive so what food should i get him?

I need to find an appropriate dog food for my 2 yr old yorkie? General Dog Discussions
    • If you are struggling call your local vets the girls on reception are usually very helpful and should be able to advise you. Have you tried adding a few cooked vegetables to his meals or a couple of tea spoons of cod liver oil.