How can I tell how much weight my dog can pull and for how long?

I've been having my 20lb cocker spaniel/poodle pull yard waste around in an average cart, and she does fairly well without straining at all. So far, I think she's pulled only thirty pounds at best. Do I basically heap increasing weight in the cart until…

I've been having my 20lb cocker spaniel/poodle pull yard waste around in an average cart, and she does fairly well without straining at all. So far, I think she's pulled only thirty pounds at best. Do I basically heap increasing weight in the cart until…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I tell how much weight my dog can pull and for how long?...

• How can I tell how much weight my dog can pull and for how long?

How can I tell how much weight my dog can pull and for how long? General Dog Discussions
      I've been having my 20lb cocker spaniel/poodle pull yard waste around in an average cart, and she does fairly well without straining at all. So far, I think she's pulled only thirty pounds at best. Do I basically heap increasing weight in the cart until she looks to be struggling, or is there a safer way?

How can I tell how much weight my dog can pull and for how long? General Dog Discussions