I need a Vets opinion on my mouses health Please?!?

A few weeks ago my girlfriend and i adopted a few feeder mice, but recently one has been acting very odd it walks around in circles all the time it never really stops moving its addicted to the spinning wheel and its head is tilted to one side..my girl…

A few weeks ago my girlfriend and i adopted a few feeder mice, but recently one has been acting very odd it walks around in circles all the time it never really stops moving its addicted to the spinning wheel and its head is tilted to one side..my girl…...
    General Dog Discussions : I need a Vets opinion on my mouses health Please?!?...

• I need a Vets opinion on my mouses health Please?!?

I need a Vets opinion on my mouses health Please?!? General Dog Discussions
      A few weeks ago my girlfriend and i adopted a few feeder mice, but recently one has been acting very odd it walks around in circles all the time it never really stops moving its addicted to the spinning wheel and its head is tilted to one side..my girl friend is really upset and i would like to know if anyone has a answer that could help cause the only help we can get is on monday..any one know what is wrong?

I need a Vets opinion on my mouses health Please?!? General Dog Discussions
    • This sounds like a neurological problem that prevents the mouse from ever resting because it's addicted to moving. I've seen it in dogs as well. They spin around and chase their tails forEVER. You have to speak with a vet about this ASAP. There aren't any online here. Most people on here are fake vets and just try to say stupid things and tell you to give your animal some meds that they know will kill it. Speak to a vet in person.

• I see hamsters like this at the pet store.It could be a neurological disorder, or something in his genes. It could be chronological.My aunt has a dog that is mentally retarted, and sometimes he acts like that.