My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area plz help?

My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area which she is always scratching at. Does anyone know what they could be and how i could treat them?

My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area which she is always scratching at. Does anyone know what they could be and how i could treat them?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area plz help?...

• My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area plz help?

My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area plz help? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area which she is always scratching at. Does anyone know what they could be and how i could treat them?

My dog has small red bumps with white tips on her belly and rear area plz help? General Dog Discussions
    • Could be allergies? You can try OTC Benadryl 1-2mgs per pound. So if she's 25lb, you can give 1-2 25mg tables every 8 hours. But, she should see a vet. If it's a chronic allergy problem, they can prescribe you some antibiotics and/or steroids.