How much does it cost to buy and board a horse for about 2 years?

with shoes and vet bills included. (the ponys not big at all so she dosent ned a big stall)

with shoes and vet bills included. (the ponys not big at all so she dosent ned a big stall)...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost to buy and board a horse for about 2 years?...

• How much does it cost to buy and board a horse for about 2 years?

How much does it cost to buy and board a horse for about 2 years? General Dog Discussions
      with shoes and vet bills included. (the ponys not big at all so she dosent ned a big stall)

How much does it cost to buy and board a horse for about 2 years? General Dog Discussions
    • Depends on where you board, type of board, farrier, and vet. Pasture board is cheaper than stall board. I don't like stalling my horses unless I have to [i.e. freezing rain] and to feed the old mare.I also don't put shoes on my horses. So trimming is cheaper too. Call your farrier for prices x 24I'm drawing a blank on shots. I have all my cats, dogs, and horses done all at the same time. By the time I get the bill, I start feeling a bit ill. Again, depends on the vet, what you vaccinate for, and what you vaccinate for yourself. Call around for prices and references.